Talk & Tour
Each year we host educational workshops at our learning lab and organic garden in Royal Oaks, California, where we demonstrate various means of protecting gardens and keeping pets and livestock safe from wild predators.
- Poison-free gopher and ground squirrel control.
- Keeping rats and mice out of vehicles.
- Barn owl nest box design, construction and installation.
- Raptor perches, design and installation options.
- Easy to build cat enclosure and fence extensions.
- Predator-proof barriers, design and installation.
- Tips for rodent-proofing buildings, chicken coops.
- Keeping rats, mice and voles out of your garden.
- How to repel and deter certain species.
- Wildscaping: providing habitat for local wildlife.